order for NetRegister to complete your domain name transfer request, we require
transfer approval from you (the domain's official Administrative Contact); in order to complete the transfer you must enter the Authorization Code of your domain in our Transfer Wizard Request. Below are the steps to follow in order for your domain name to be successfully transfered to NetRegister:
1. Check the Change of Registrar Rules for .info/.biz/.us domains
the online signup (Transfer your Domain) form. Make sure to know the Authorization Code a 6- to 16-character code assigned by the registrar at the time the domain name was created. The auth code is basically a password for the domain. Auth codes are an extra security measure, ensuring that only the owner of the domain can make transfers. If you do not know your auth code, you can obtain it from your current registrar.
When you have completed the forms, come back to this page and complete
steps two and three...
3. Check your email. You will receive an email from us ( NetRegister - Phoenix Informatica) explaining what you need to do in order to approve the transfer. This email should
arrive within a few minutes of completing the forms, but can take longer. If the
email has not arrived after 48 hours (72 hours on weekends and holidays), please
contact us at email@example.com.
4. Check if your Domain Status is in Transfer Client Locked; if yes ask to your current Registrar to unlock the domain transfer.
we have confirmation that the domain transfer is complete, we will then notify
you via email. You will then be able to set up your NetRegister
following are a few reasons to transfer your domain name registration to NetRegister:
Domain Control Panel access to manage
your domain names online
a customizable Welcome Page for your Web site
DNS service for your domain names
Web address forwarding service
Email address formwarind service
Account Management - to assist with all facets
of domain registration and management
Billing - you will not have to deal with separate invoices for each domain name
you have registered
Workgroup account: including global DNS changes, domain name renewal management,
centralized billing and invoice, etc
successfully and in short time complete your Change of Registrar we recommend
and check if the administrative contact (ADMIN-C) email address
is properly working. If not, you won't be able to complete the transfer;
your domain expiration dates. If expired you should renew them through
your previous Registrar and only after that you'll be able to ask for a transfer;
carefully the email you'll receive from your previous Registrar the following
days after the transfer request;
- Make sure to know the Authorization Code a 6- to 16-character code assigned by the registrar at the time the domain name was created. The auth code is basically a password for the domain. Auth codes are an extra security measure, ensuring that only the owner of the domain can make transfers. If you do not know your auth code, you can obtain it from your current registrar
- Make sure your Domain Status: is ACTIVE or OK; if not check this at your current Registrar
- Check if your Domain Status is in Transfer Client Locked; if yes ask to your current Registrar to unlock the domain transfer
- Check if your domain have an Hold Status; this status is placed upon any domain that does not have at least two nameservers associated with it. The hold status means that the domain will not propagate to the zone file, and will not be usable on the Internet. Once you add two nameservers through your current registrar, the "hold" status will automatically be taken off and the domain will propagate correctly and ready for transfer
domain name must have been registered for at least 60 days with your current registrar;
if the domain name(s) undergoing the Transfer of Registrar is currently involved
in a dispute or on Registry Lock;
- Check if there
is a pending bankruptcy of the domain name holder.
The transfer process may take
approximately 10 calendar days to be completed, at which time you will
receive a notification email from NetRegister.
the Registrar/Maintainer transfer procedure is always started by the replacing
Registrar/Maintainer instead of the previous Registrar/Maintainer.